Personal data must be :
– processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
– collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
– accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy) ;
– kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (storage limitation);
– processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met:
– the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
– the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
– the collection, use and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
We may collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
– First and last name
– Phone number
– IP adress
This data can be collected using the following methods:
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
– Contact communication
– Website statistics
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set out in this policy.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
– if required by law
– if required for any legal proceedings
– to prove or protect our legal rights
– to purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
In order to protect your security, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information into our system.
The RGPD specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
– right of access
– right of rectification
– right to erasure
– right to restrict processing
– right to data portability
– right of objection
Further information on these rights can be found in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the RGPD.
How to modify, delete or contest collected data
If you wish to have your information deleted or modified in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here :
CL SURVEYS DPO 25 place benserade 27480 LYONS LA FORET
A cookie is a small file stored on a user’s hard disk by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
– Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data on the content you access and engage with while using our site.You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted.
You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site for the following purposes :
– Cookies for google analytics data
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following form:
CL SURVEYS – DPO 25 place benserade 27480 LYONS LA FORET